Thursday, October 9, 2008

Behold...She Is Coming Soon....


I haven't posted on here in a while because I'm in waiting mode. I didn't want to think about it too much because you know how it is, the longer you watch the clock, the slower it goes. And it worked because it's already October and holy cow, less than a month until I see mother Madonna. I still have to go out and find my 'outfit' for the night. I will be wearing my usual 'Kiss Me Mrs. Ritchie' t-shirt. (And thank god her and Guy Ritchie are making it work because it saves me from ordering another shirt! Yes, I know. Selfish. Tell me something I don't know.)
I've been doing really good at not watching any of the concerts via youtube or even at any news outlets. It's especially hard when someone posts a video of her singing "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You." Because A. I LURVE that song and B. I saw her costume for it and ooooh.. I love the dramatics.
I wanted to also post this super cool video that was apparently made for her 50th birthday. Lots of her Hard Candy songs were incorporated which I love and of course, Madonna throughout the years, which I always love.

26 days and COUNTING!!!





1 comment:

Deborah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.