Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BEHOLD: she is coming soon....but not soon enough for me!


November 4th.
I have to wait until NOVEMBER 4th, meanwhile, in order not to spoil the show for me, I have to avoid all youtube posts that I see on Myspace and on various Madonna websites. I just cannot bear to watch the brilliance of a Madonna show through a shaky, bad quality camera lens. So I've just looked at pictures. Lord knows how long my willpower is going to last because believe me I'm tempted. If anything, I just want to see how the stage is set up. I'm 6th row, A8, so either way, that's a great fucking seat. Plus, I'm pretty much going to be casing the joint when I go to San Diego and just enjoying the show in general. L.A. is when it's going to be full on war-paint, front row or nothing mentality. ROWR.

So here's a lay out of what the stage should look like. Another catwalk of course, I wonder how close to the stage they let you get. I still can't believe I have to wait until November 4th.
The Queen was right, time does indeed go by so slowly.



Webcams at the Commerzbank Arena in Frankfurt, Germany showed the set-up of the stage and early sound checks (before the feed was cut late this afternoon!).


These pictures show an interesting glimpse on how the stage, screens and rigging is set-up and prepared for tonights show.







Source: Madonnalicious

No comments: