Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Whirlwind Begins...


The signs of a Madonna storm soon to come???

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS

as well as song leaks.

I, for one, never like to hear snippets of "song leaks" because they're almost never the "finished product" and I'm a finished product type of gal. I can totally wait. I hate having to hear the bad quality versions without all the bells and whistles.

There's two out there right now, one is called "The Beat Goes On" or something like that. I tried to look it up on You Tube but Warner music already pulled it thank goodness.

Another rumor I'm excited about is the possibility that Madge might be the opening act (she is ALWAYS the opening act, because who's bigger than Madonna?? oh yeah. That's right. NO ONE.). Apparently she and Justin Timberlake might be doing the performance together. Interesting how Madge performed with Timberlake's ex and our favorite car wreck Britney. I wonder what the shock value is going to be for this one ..(its Madonna after all, there's gotta be something surprising). Is Timberlake going to come out in a cone bra???

Oh one can only dream.

VMAs is on September 9th, 2007. I'm tivo-ing (or DVR-ing) that shiz.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'd pay real money if she'd ditch Timberlake already. Timberland is one thing... But Justin Timberlake is about as useful as a hole in the head.

His career should've been put out of our misery ten years ago.

I really am hoping that I don't have to put up with him to see Madge in concert next year. Please, Madge, dump him off on Kelly Clarkson or something...