Friday, June 1, 2007

Welcome To The Ritchie Household.

I have longed for some producer to take a gander at Madge's family and make a reality show out of it. Just from the few snippets I've seen of Madonna, Guy, Rocco and Lola, I KNOW they would be ten times more entertaining than half of the reality shows out there. But I guess Madonna agreeing to cameras inside her home is pretty much a long shot.. as if they don't bother her enough when she steps outside of her home, she also has her kids to think about. I guess I'll just have to keep writing to Oprah and hopefully she'll grant me that date with Madonna that I've always dreamed about. Because I just know that once I meet Mrs. Ritchie, she is indeed going to kiss me.
Mark my words.



This was a special they did for MTV called The Making of Swept Away..which, sadly, the documentary was FAR more entertaining than the actual movie. I love Madonna and Guy's banter and how he gives her hell all the time. And I'm sorry, talk all you want about Madonna's "euro" accent, but you know what? If I was married to Guy, I would have a worse accent than THAT. I tend to pick up accents quite easily (daddy told me to adapt when we got to the U.S., so I did.) and when I spend enough time in Missouri with the in-laws, I catch myself with a very light drawl.
Picture that. A Filipino girl with a drawl. I even have to stop myself from picking up the slang like "I'll tell you whaaaauuutt."
!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

The Ritchie household? Yeah.

"You feeling lucky, Madonna? All you have to do is, yeah.. Get rid of you know who."

"Hey, Guy. Get out of here."

Don't I wish. :P

LadyHAHA said...

You don't like Guy?? I actually love Guy a lot. A Ritchie sandwich wouldn't be a bad place to be in. :P

Deborah said...

I don't dislike Guy. I was just joking that she should ditch Guy for me, haha...

Or, as I told the woman in line in front of me for TPIR on May 16th when she asked if I was married: "No, I'm holding out for the right person, but she's still married to Guy Ritchie."

That, needless to say, got some laughs...