Sunday, June 15, 2008

ME ON Associated Press For Madonna's Appearance at Roseland.

Click here and see if it works:

Here's the transcript and screen shots:

1. Exterior, Roseland Ballroom, tilt down from skyline

2. Exterior, zoom in to Roseland Ballroom marquee

3. Tracking shot, Madonna fans waiting in line

4. Madonna fans with vanity Madonna car license plate

5. Wide shot of crew interviewing fans

6. SOUNDBITE: (English) Voxpop: "I paid $2000 for my ticket. I had someone stand on line and it was forfeited because it was not on my wrist."

Reporter: "Are you serious? Are you still going to be able to get in?"

Voxpop: I'm serious. I'm still going to be able to get in. I will be in. I will see Madonna. I love you."

Reporter: "$2000? That's a crazy amount of money?"

Voxpop: "No it's not. Not for her.

Voxpop 2: "Madonna is worth any amount of money. If you have it... I would fork up my tuition bill to see her. I actually did that with refunded money from school, actually. Spend money to get Madonna merchandise."

Voxpop: "Love her... Love her!"

Voxpop 2: "Anything I could possibly get. I have some stuff. Yeah. Let's say. Madonna is the only person."

Voxpop: "And, Madonna 16..."

Voxpop 2: "Hello? License plate! Who else?"

Voxpop: "It's for August 16, 1958, she was born. And this is straight from my car and I probably have a ticket on my car right now."

7. Pull out, Dutch angle, Madonna signage

8. Fan shows off her "Kiss me Mrs. Ritchie" shirt and title belt (ME!)

9. Camera crew shoots Madonna fans

10. SOUNDBITE (English) Voxpop: "Yeah! She's smart. She's got brains. She knows her music, she's knows her business and she's got a wicked sense of humour. And she's hot!" - (YUP ME!)

11. Madonna fan sings "Holiday"

12. SOUNDBITE: (English) Voxpop: "I've never been here before, but I hear it's a smaller venue, so I hear it's going to be a-may-zing! So.. Awesome."

13. CONCERT FOOTAGE- "4 Minutes (To Save the World)" Madonna with Justin Timberlake

MADONNA CELEBRATES ALBUM RELEASE WITH LIVE SHOW

Madonna celebrated the release of her new album "Hard Candy" with a live show at Roseland Ballroom in New York on Wednesday night (30APR08).

The star gave a typically electric performance, singing several new songs from her hotly anticipated new album for the first time.

Superstar Justin Timberlake joined the Material Girl on stage for "4 Minutes (To Save the World)" - the first single to be released from "Hard Candy" and already a hit.

Devoted fans had lined up for days outside Roseland Ballroom in order to see the gig.

Some went to extraordinary lengths. One super fan admitted "I paid $2000 for my ticket. I had someone stand on line and it was forfeited because it was not on my wrist."

Her friend did not think that was too much. She said, "Madonna is worth any amount of money. If you have it... I would fork up my tuition bill to see her. I actually did that with refunded money from school, actually. Spend money to get Madonna merchandise"

Madonna and her dancers wore Dolce and Gabbana at the show and thrilled the packed ballroom.

"Hard Candy" was released on April 29th.

No comments: